ENLIGN Recruiting Business Brokers in Memphis and Knoxville
ENLIGN Business Brokers, a leading business intermediary firm that facilitates the sale and purchase of small to midsized privately held businesses announced that its expansion in Tennessee has created opportunities for business professionals to affiliate with the company in Memphis & Knoxville.
The business intermediary profession can be extremely rewarding both intellectually and financially. Business brokers perform an extremely important function for the owners of privately held companies. ENLIGN is seeking a business professional in the Memphis & Knoxville area who has the ability to combine their experience, professionalism, sharp intellect, and the capability to deal with complex transactions in a creative and supportive manner to facilitate the valuation, confidential marketing, & sale of small business enterprises within Tennessee.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· Bachelors degree in a business related discipline
· Prior business ownership or related entrepreneurial experience
· 10 or more years of solid B2B business experience
· Strong negotiation and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently with a high level of integrity and credibility
· Ability to build professional relationships with business owners, CPA’s & Attorneys
· Experience in producing/evaluating financial statements
· Ability to work in a commission only environment with high earnings potential
· Past or current ownership of a successful privately held business
· Prior sales and marketing experience a plus
· Prior real estate sales a plus
· Former V or C-level executive experience a plus
About ENLIGN Business Brokers:
ENLIGN Business Brokers, which has its headquarters in Raleigh, N.C. and a regional office in Nashville, T.N., provides seller and buyer services, professional negotiation, and valuation and marketing services to small- and medium-business sellers and buyers in the Southeast and nationally through the ENLIGN Business Brokers Affiliate program and ENLIGN Professional Partners Program (EPPP). ENLIGN provides business owners wishing to sell their businesses with discrete, objective counsel and valuation advice, and an innovative, comprehensive approach to marketing businesses for sale. Complete confidentiality is offered throughout the process.
For more information on becoming an ENLIGN affiliate broker in Tennessee, contact Michael Fekkes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.535.1150.
About the Author
ENLIGN Business Brokers
PRSurvival.com Press Release Service
Rating: Not yet rated
Login to vote